1. COUNTRIES OPERATING AND IN STUDY:
The United States, Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Chile and Ecuador.
2. OUR SERVICES IN AMERICAS DOING BUSINESS FOR DEVELOPERS:
- We study the countries and cities to invest in.
- We review the projects within 8 days, indicating the owner if it is feasible and/or what aspects should be corrected for a new study, or if it is definitely rejected.
- We analyze the documents and the presentation that they deliver to us carefully.
- We present the projects to the funds that fulfill the requirements they request.-
- When the project is viable, we present it to several funds and follow up, indicating to the owner the development of this management.
- We provide a definitive answer wether the project was accepted or rejected, within 70 - 100 days.
- We introduce the owner and developer with the interested funds.
- We sign a Confidentiality And No Circumvention Agreement with the owner.
3. MARKET SEGMENTS WHERE THE FUNDS ARE ASSOCIATED FOR SPECIFIC DEVELOPMENTS IN THE AMERICAS:
Minimum investments per segment. Preoperative ground costs:
These costs do not apply to the North American market:
- Housing social interest: 20 million dollars.
- Shopping Centers: 25 million dollars.
- Offices: $15 million with tenant to 7 years and up.
- Hotels: 20 million dollars.
- Clinics: 20 million dollars.
- Mixed: $ 25 million.
- Entertainment: 25 million dollars. Industrial:
- Warehouse: 15 million dollars with tenants in agreements from 7 years and up.
- Free Zone with port: 100 million dollars.
- Logistic Port 100 million dollars.
- Industrial Parks: 35 million dollars.
- Note: In the industry segment, the funds invest 51% of the investment. An agreement will be reached between the parties on the operator.
- There is no cap for these investments; We study the country and city risks with an official sales study, thus analyzing the return capacity for investment funds.
4. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROJECTS FOR REVISION IN AMERICAS DOING BUSINESS:
- Study of the standard.
- Financial structuring over the duration of the construction 2-3 years.
- General Area / IRR Chart.
- Licensing and feasibility of public services.
- Environmental license. Marketing plan for sales, leasing and administration.
- Google location, photos.
- Digital presentation.
- If approved, marketing should be authorized by the Legal Representative.
5. PROJECT UTILITY:
- Social interest housing 21%
- Trade 26%
- Industrial 21%
- Mixed 23%
- Land weight over final sales 16% or less.
6. WHY JOINING AN INVESTMENT FUND:
- You have an international expert in the business focal point.
- That partner is a mourner like yourself.
- Execution costs may fall by volume.
- They have Tax and Accounting experts.
- No mortgage.
- They know how the business operates.
- They have professionals in the accounting areas.
- External Audit and fiduciaries.
- They associate between 51% and 90% of the investment.
Chairman and President
USA Phone: +1 (407) 432-4588
WhatsApp: +1 (407) 432-4588
USA Phone+1 (407) 520- 8151
VP Of Marketing
USA Phone: +1 (321) 695-4925
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 695-4925
GLORIA HELENA RAIGOSA
Colombia Teléfono: 458-0516
Móvil Colombia:(+57)301 224 2804
DIEGO ALEXANDER CHAVES
Media and Communications
Móvil Colombia (+57)311 532 2169