The Private Capital Funding, national and international, are associated with the construction companies to develop different types of investment throughout the Colombian territory.
Market segment: residential, commercial, mixed-used complex (residential and commercial), hotels and industrial.
The funds are involved at any stage of the project's development and it can range from 40% -70%.
The Fund allocates the associated capital (between 40% and 70%) and the external audit.
The builder associated with the project is responsible for the terrain, use, its standard and financial structuring, licensing, building and post-sale.
Note: All business options will be reviewed as individuals and / or real estate through the Clinton list of the US Treasury and Anti-Narcotics in Colombia.
We look for projects with the following characteristics:
1. Minimum investment of $ 20,000 to 30,000 million Colombian pesos (US $7 to $10 million dollars)
2. Maximum investment with no cap.
3. Residential developments including social interest and low-income housing.
4. Mixed Developments: Commercial and Office, Commercial and Residential, and Industrial.
5. The lot should be worth less than 15% of the total value of sales, stipulated by the current city's market.
6. The CAMACOL division Urban Coordinate Report will be revised to determine the ROI (Return of Investment) of sales by city, and which it is advised to be attached to the financial structuring.
7. Business IRR (Internal Rate of Return):
1. RESIDENTIAL: minimum 21% of stratum 1 to 3 (low-income housing)
2. COMMERCIAL: 26%
3. INDUSTRIAL: 21%
For more information:
Chairman and President
USA Phone: +1 (407) 432-4588
WhatsApp: +1 (407) 432-4588
USA Phone+1 (407) 520- 8151
VP Of Marketing
USA Phone: +1 (321) 695-4925
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 695-4925
GLORIA HELENA RAIGOSA
Colombia Teléfono: 458-0516
Móvil Colombia:(+57)301 224 2804
DIEGO ALEXANDER CHAVES
Media and Communications
Móvil Colombia (+57)311 532 2169